Saturday, April 08, 2006

Love is kinda crazy with a spooky little girl


WTF are THESE things? This picture, along with several others, are filled with them. The photos were taken with different digital cameras, and the spots are not the same size, or in the same place, knocking out the theory of dust or water on the lens. No flash was used, so they are not reflections. And being digital, that takes away the possibility of film abnormalities. Ghost orbs? Residual energies? Whatever they are, so far, they have been quiet guests.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! fascinating...and a bit scarey - although I certainly didn't feel anything but calm and peace when I walked in. Ever happen again?

bat_outta_hell said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
bat_outta_hell said...

I have not taken any more pictures to check. But whatever they are, they are quiet souls, and apparently did not feel threatened by you. I told you I was very selective about whom I let into my space.