Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Some days are better than others

And today was one of the best. I am riding a high from talking to an old friend yesterday. An invitation to see people I have not seen for over a year arrived. I rode for a long time, the horse was good, and so was I. One of my dogs, who almost died last weekend, is home now, and back to his old self. And I have hit the delete button on my computer several times today, getting rid of things and people who are no longer a good thing (a process that needs to continue). I am taking action on both some short and long term goals, after finally figuring out a reasonable approach to accomplish them. I just hope this feeling hangs around for a bit. Or I could wake up tomorrow morning, and forget everything I thought of today.

Be in Peace, babies, because nothing else really matters.

No comments: