Friday, May 25, 2007

Time waits for no one...

...and it won't wait for me.

I stopped blogging. I knew all along that real life was much more relevant than sitting at a computer for even one moment longer than I absolutely needed to.

My inspirations in life do not come from words on a screen.

The Lakota Sioux have a saying..." today is a good day to die". One should live each minute as if it were their last. And I certainly would not want to be found dead slumped over a keyboard.

Therefore, my virtual absence will continue. In the past weeks, I have created art, played music, traveled, worked with the horses, made love, spent more time doing things that matter....and I like it.

I'll be back, surely. When something in my little brain insists on being set free.

Time can tear down a building or destroy a woman's face
Hours are like diamonds, don't let them waste

Words by Jagger and Richards

3 comments:

The Dream said...

little big man ...
talk soon. maybe you and john want to join us on sunshine/pool time at Z's???

bat_outta_hell said...

We are not much for public pool chaos...something about kids screaming marco polo makes me a bit un-social. But if you need some solitude, you are more than welcome to camp out on my beach with me.

Anonymous said...

good to know you're alive and kicking. I had an unplanned 3 days away from the computer and find that I really missed it - helps me order the brain which is in overdrive at the moment - new part-time job. which i really love. and takes a lot of psychic time.