Saturday, January 20, 2007

Lessons learned #1


Lesson number one: I can not, should not, and will not use a warm palatte anymore. The neutrals...brown, beige, grey, gold, copper...(I consider metallics neutrals)...fine choices. The cool blues and purples and greens, good to go. I guess this was one of the things I would have learned if I had concentrated more in art classes.

I also know that trying to finish one piece of anything in one day is not an option. So new game plan...art every 3 or 4 days.

3 comments:

The Dream said...

Hey ... no word back yet on whether or not you would sell this one. She sings! Looking forward to lobster time on Saturday, and your fruity salad. Peace.

The Dream said...

It would, indeed! Maybe Today's Decision and Arise would be a fair trade??? Art swapping!!! What do you think?

Anonymous said...

Glad I get a chance to see this - I really like it, btw. She does sing!