Thursday, January 18, 2007

A long time coming....

OK kids, time to get back with the program here. No looking back, no missing things that are not there anymore. Over the past few weeks, I have learned that unless I keep myself totally balanced nothing good comes my way. A lesson learned the hard way. And balance comes from time with the horses, time in my studio, and indulging in things that perhaps only I can see the benefit from. I took an idea from another blog, and am doing Art Every Day. Each day, SOMETHING MUST come out of my studio, creative wise. It does not matter what it is, as long as it is finished. Right now, this is about quantity, and not quality. I revel in my successes, and learn from my mistakes. So far, the mistakes have not been too costly. In my art, or my other pursuits.

No comments: