Sunday, April 08, 2007

All of the ladies attending the ball...


I don't celebrate Easter. My holiday is Ostara. Google it if you don't know what that is.

So, no easter bunnies. No big feast on Lambchop for dinner. (I loved that puppet) Instead of an easter egg roll, I roll these little lovelies. They clink and clank and jingle with little bells inside.

So, darlings, celebrate the day as you will.

Please then remember and don't get too close,
to one special one, he will take your defenses and run.

Thank you, Mister Stills, for that sage advice. It has proven itself as truth more times than I can remember.

2 comments:

The Dream said...

love stephen stills. csn is my fave group, preferably without the y. though i have a strong affection for "after the gold rush," his voice is so kermit the frog.

easter bunny tablecloth ... leave it to you to notice that! at least i didn't make my kids participate in an easter egg hunt this year.

nice balls.

Anonymous said...

I actually left you a message here yesterday, and I guess the cyber imps ate it. And now I can't remember what I said. But I'm sure it was profound and we are all less because I'm old and have no memory. =]