Sunday, April 15, 2007

Stone free .....

.....to do what I please.

One of the best gifts anyone can give me is a rock.

Mister Goes Away has brought them back from his adventures. The One Who Plays In Dirt carved a rune into one for me. One of The Little Imps brought me back a stone from Paris. He Who Obeys wore one of them around his neck when he traveled. My house is full of them. They are in the pockets of my jeans. Around my neck. On my desk. They are in the horse stalls. In the cars. On my altar in honor of the earth elementals.

I have no reason for this post. Perhaps its the drugs. I hurt my back. And I am a big believer in better living thru chemistry. Vicodin and Hendrix. Nice way to spend a rainy Sunday.

2 comments:

The Dream said...

beautiful pic ... love stones! and hendrix.

of course, i would love for you and your man among men to attend the 16th birthday party!!!

hope you'll be better for horse spa time tomorrow. i missssss them - and you!

The Dream said...

yeah - get your kayak down here - soon!