Monday, March 05, 2007

Black Dog Blues


The boys.

Lucas (real name..Holly's Voodoo Chile Lucas) and Zak (real name..Zak). Together, a few hundred pounds of gangsta canine mentality. The furniture moving, sock eating, un-neutered joys of my life. Finding toys for them (other than firewood or patio furniture) is almost impossible. Lucas, the rottie, can crush one of those indestructible Kong toys in his jaws. And Zak can pretty much chew and swallow anything before I can wrench it from his mouth. Delivery men just throw the packages out of their trucks in the driveway. Any critter, including turtles, who venture into their yard space are doomed. But at least I know I am protected from intruders, interlopers and those Jehovah's Witness people.

Dog eat dog, eat cat too.
French eat frog, and I eat you.

AC/DC

2 comments:

The Dream said...

I love those hell-raising boys!

bat_outta_hell said...

Born to raise hell, voodoo medicine cast my spell...

Motorhead from the Bastards CD.