Thursday, March 29, 2007

I've been a bad bad girl


This is Fiona Messcat of The Woods. AKA Messy. She appeared in the woods around the house one day, and moved in. She is getting older now. Quite the hunter in her day, I would find headless snakes, squirrel and rabbit entrails, and piles of feathers out on the deck. Now she is content to sleep on her pillow, scream at us when she is hungry, and taunt the dogs. I love her neon green eyes. The One Who Feeds Her says she is a good cat. I have my doubts. I think she does things when we are not home.

What I need is a good defense
Cause I'm feelin like a criminal

2 comments:

The Dream said...

cats are so cool - pretty much doing their own thing, getting what they want when they want it. is it any wonder that i was born in the year of the tiger?

no bother asking for
explanations
she'll just tell that she came
from the year of the cat.

Anonymous said...

we had a yellow tab named Fluffy, who wasn't. His companion kitty, Kalamazoo, was (a Maine Coon) - both from the pound. Fluffy lived to 18. He was my last kitty. I miss having kitties. I love their independence.