Monday, March 05, 2007

Blues in the night....

Today was a total bummer. I thought something was going to happen, it didn't. I thought I could handle it, I couldn't. All I could do was curl up on the couch, in some embryonic waif position, and sleep.

Tomorrow Miss Ei and moi are going shopping for horse stuff. She wants pretty boots. I am hoping the excursion will clear my mind a bit, so I can figure out how to fix all of this.

Here we are again
and we're looking at each other as if each other were to blame.
You think you're so smart, but I've seen you naked
and I'll probably see you naked again.

Barenaked Ladies.
I should have been so lucky this morning as to be one.

4 comments:

The Dream said...

Boys ... on to SHOPPING!

Psyched for BOOTS ... and I'm leaning toward the velvet deal for my head. Wouldn't it be cool if they had funky helmets with stars and swirls on them? Yeah, I know ... scary.

I sat next to 'the ultimate in cool' last night!

bat_outta_hell said...

They do have wacky helmets. And there is nothing to stop you from getting a plain one and funkifying it up yourself.

Ultimate Coolness told me you graced the seat next to him. Did you eat cake?

The Dream said...

How does your head feel under something like that?

They DO have stuff like that! I just checked out a website and saw tons of freaky stuff. However, I shall refrain from getting into that level of the bizarre (just yet).

The Dream said...

I did not eat cake, as I had a love affair with pecan crostada earlier in the day.