Saturday, March 03, 2007

Paint it black....

Back to my old blog template. I missed the black.

After a morning of incredible time spent on a horse, I am off to my studio. I feel to the need to run my hands over the almost dry ass of the torso thing I am working on. This has turned into another experiment of technique. Plaster tape, covered by a thin layer of instant paper mache. So far, I am not all that impressed with the results. Maybe I should just go old school, and revert back to strips of newspaper and gooey mess of water of flour.

Welcome to my world
Involve yourself within my dream
Experience a life
Just like your mind thought not to be
Take a look through time
As past or present words to be
I rule this inferno
Enthroned for eternity

Stones and Spirit in Black, by Slayer.

3 comments:

The Dream said...

If the texture is bizarro, it is possible to sand it to the smoothness you so desire - or is it too fragile? WooHoo - back to the black! Did you ride?

bat_outta_hell said...

I rode. And tonight, I shall sand.

Anonymous said...

Like the black
and those shoes & boots