Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Tomorrow's a day of mine that you won't be in

I am taking a hiatus. A vacation. A respite. A leave of absence. My world has gotten a little too virtual lately.

So blog away, babies, and I will catch up with you in a week or so. Maybe my heart will grow fonder. And maybe, JUST maybe, my desk will be cleared off, my taxes will be done, and all these little procrastination imps that are twisting around in my head will loose their battle.

A week without you
Thought I'd forget
Two weeks without you and I
Still haven't gotten over you yet

Vacation
Had to get away
Vacation
Meant to be spent alone

The Go-Go's

1 comment:

The Dream said...

Your impression is CORRECT!
BVI - oh yeah. I had a lot of faves there, but high on the list was walking the trail on Sandy Cay. When are you leaving again?