Friday, March 16, 2007

With teeth....


Ok, whomever is putting this bad mojo on me...STOP IT. Now I have either broken a tooth, or lost part of a filling. Which means a phone call to the dentist, begging them to fit me in sometime today to fix it. I don't have time for this. I don't have time for much lately, it seems. But I am not bitching. I am thankful that my life is at a point where I really don't have to do anything I really don't want to. The house is a mess, so what. Art is on hold, no big deal. No one is demanding anything from me right now. Which is good, cos I wouldn't give it to em anyway.

She comes along
She gets inside
She makes you better than anything you've tried
It's in her kiss
Black as sea
And it runs deeper than you dared to dream it could be
Wave good bye
To what you were
The rules have changed, the lines begin to blur
She makes you hard
It comes on strong
You finally found the place where you belong

With teeth.

NIN in the morning.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ouch- hope you're fit in soon.
Glad you're not being pulled when you have no time. Feel better soon, padi.

bat_outta_hell said...

Thanks for the wishes, gel. I consider this little phase I am going thru as part of the balancing act. Other aspects of my life are incredible right now, and I guess it's time for me to pay the piper a bit.