Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Building a mystery....

Have you ever had something happen in your life that offers no explanation, but it seems like it was so totally meant to be? You ask the questions, but the answers only make more questions. I am learning to just let it be...take it for what it is, and not agonize over the whys and what ifs.

After all, if I truly believe some of my previous posts (which I do) I created these things. And my interaction and reaction to the people and the places. Don't know how I did it, but that is another question that I have stopped asking. I don't want the answer.

Just as the path is sometimes more rewarding than the destination, the questions are far more intriguing than the answers.

You come out at night
That's when the energy comes
And the dark side's light
And the vampires roam

You're so beautiful...a beautiful fucked up man.

Words by Sarah, of course.

4 comments:

The Dream said...

there will be an answer, Let it Be ...

i was just listening to that yesterday, on my way to the funeral.

i am so past the point of trying to figure things out ... just trying to go with the flow and see what happens. that way, i don't have to devote a lot of mental energy on too much. warding off the feeling of having my brain melt down and seep through my ears.

psyched for pop tarts, brushing, riding the hat, and hanging with you tomorrow.

you may ask: how does your head feel under something like that?

perfectly proper, in a poser sort of way!

bat_outta_hell said...

It feels like its under a leopard skin pill box hat...remind me to tell you the story that goes with that song.

The Dream said...

i have a leopard skin hat, though not pill box.

i sense a juicy story coming my way tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

one of my favorite Sarah songs...it's so dark