Monday, February 26, 2007

Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes

I finally mustered up the courage to go a bit techno-geek and update the looks of the blog. Which was quite a feat in itself, seeing as how I am a total computer dunce. But now I can add links.

The only bad thing about this is that I have to trek down to the basement, and go thru my collection of old vinyl. Time to re-acquaint with Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars. Mr. Bowie gets the credit today.

If my week goes as planned, which it never does, art will have to take a back seat to real life stuff. My accountant is screaming for tax info. The house is a clutter bomb. I have not sat at the piano or picked up a guitar in weeks. And the studio needs a break.

Wham bam thank you ma'am.....

3 comments:

The Dream said...

Cooool new look! Love the Bowie man. The summer before my first year of high school was the time period when it was Bowie and ONLY Bowie. Golden Years - well, maybe.

Anonymous said...

hi....yeah....my mom made me check out her blog and i saw yours and well....just thought i'd say you're cool =] hahaha
that's one of my fave LP's. anywho...peace
Rose

bat_outta_hell said...

Rock on, Miz Rose. And thanks for the comment. I think you and your mom are a couple of cool beans too.

Peace out