Monday, February 05, 2007

Promises made...

I wanted to ride today, but it's too cold. I wanted to paint today, but my muse is not cooperating. I hoped to get my office in some sort of organized state, instead of the paper work bomb scene that it is. I made a promise to someone last nite, and it seems to be the only thing that my little brain can think of today.

I tried to love you for years upon years
But you refuse to take me for real
It's time you saw what I want you to see
That I'd still love you if you just love me

Can you imagine being the woman that Eric wrote those lyrics for? Lucky bitch.

1 comment:

The Dream said...

Hah! Loved your comment about sailing with my man. I wish I had been there then, too. Maybe someday ...

Eric remains high on the cool tunes list AND the sexy beast list.