Wednesday, February 28, 2007

We gotta make love just one last time in the shower.....

UPDATE:
Chipping away was not so bad, but it left this white film on the torso. Too large to fit in a sink, and my tub is one of those big jacuzzi things. It's not comfortable to lean over the tiled platform around it. I speak from experience on that. I figured I would deal with it after I took my bath, then thought WHY NOT? If someone had come into my bathroom this morning, they would have found me hunkered down in the shower over this life size armless and legless man, soaping him up and rinsing him. After drying him off (the whole process had a certain amount of kink to it) back into the studio, plastic wrap, and a layer of plaster tape. He is now basking (drying) in the afterglow.

I love my life.

No comments: