Saturday, February 03, 2007

A day in the life


It's been an interesting 24 hours. Tammy graced me with her presence for lunch yesterday, and we talked about addictions, afflictions, and ambitions. Check this chicky out...she does some incredible work. www.tammyvitale.com

Last night, a man whom I had not thought of in years brought back memories I was not even aware that I had. Frightfully familiar. Revelations.

My art entry for the day. I did this at a workshop in Taos a few years ago. The teacher asked us to do something with tissue paper. Not a medium I usually work in. But I like the colors and textures.

I need to get on the horses today. And sort out the little imps tap dancing in my head.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice alliteration: additions, afflications, ambitions (alliteration)....thanks for the shout out!

I like this tissue paper stuff - it looks more doable than water colors and ends up with the same feel.