Thursday, February 08, 2007

Then the Piper will lead us to reason


I had to create today. Maybe I just wanted the comfort and security that the old shirt I paint in gives me. This is another one of my tissue paper deals...with a bit of paint over it. It's based on another piece I did a few years ago, and gave away. I think I should have kept it, I like the first one better. Maybe it will come back to me someday. I like it when things I thought were long gone come back to me. Or maybe all of my thoughts are misgiven.

5 comments:

The Dream said...

Gorgeous ... that New Mexico kind of feeling. You should see if Nicole will show it at The Door - SERIOUSLY!!!

BIG fun yesterday!

Anonymous said...

Speaking of - I've been looking for a certain training book on politics for years. And YEARS. And today I found it! And I wasn't even looking for it anymore!

So I know what you mean about things coming back (the good things - the bad things can just stay where they are)

The Dream said...

Sounds GREAT - I am SO psyched! How about either Thursday or the following Friday (23rd)? Excited at the prospect of hanging with the creative likes of you in your fantastic studio!!!

The Dream said...

So, are you going to frame this baby up and see about selling her at The Door?

bat_outta_hell said...

No, this one I keep. Someone told me it reminded him of something his son did that hangs on his fridge. Perhaps a bit of telepathic inspiration. Some outer space artistic mind link. Or just coincidence. I can't be sure. It doesn't matter.